Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Re: [JR] Rahu mahadasha - Need Urgent Help.

 

Since July 2014 there are better chances for marriage.  btw was she prematurely born?

Best Regards, Rafal Gendarz *** +49 17688477767 http://rohinaa.com rgendarz@gmail.com

W dniu 25.04.2012 11:20, swapnil pisze:
 

Dar Guruji,

I need your urgent help. We are looking for groom for my sister.
Recently one proposal come with positive result.but my tension is that As per one of astrologer my sister is going through Rahu mahadasha.And he also told to my father that there are delay in her marriage.So could you Please guide me in this regards?.
below are the details of sister.

Name:- Sonali
DOB :-05/09/1985
Time :- 3:15pm,
Place:- Chalisgaon , Maharashtra.

Regards,

Swapnil Dixit

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:


SURRENDER JOYFULLY TO THE WILL OF THE ULTIMATE DIVINITY AND RELISH THE TASTE OF ABSOLUTE BLISS.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment